- Designed to transfer energy instead of absorbing it, Anderson's DFX II custom alloy has no break-in period, providing game improvement performance and delivering a solid feel at the plate
- Acoustic Enhancement Technology effectively absorbs offensive sound waves without affecting the bat’s productive vibrational energy
- Ergonomically designed with a team of orthopedic specialists, the weldless knob provides unmatched comfort and reduces the risk of injury
- Ultra-Thin Whip Handle combined with the shock-absorbing SG-l Sport Grip fits comfortably in any hitter's hands to promote proper swing mechanics and create the most comfortable swing in the game today
- TaperFlex Contour uses a proprietary combination of design mapping and wall-thickness tuning to prevent productive vibration energy from escaping the barrel, allowing for transfer maximum energy directly to the ball at contact
- Bullet proof cap optimizes barrel flex and creates the widest sweet spot available
- BBCOR approved
Age Group: Adult, Sport: Baseball
Write Your Own Review
Dent dent dent
This is a terrible bat! First one dented with little game use, Anderson replaced and we had same problem - significant dents with about 15-20 games. Waste of money - Anderson would not stand behind second bat - they said sorry warranty only good for first one not replacement. I will never buy their product again.
By John Jon
The bat has amazing pop, puts the ball in play hard! Unique grip, but makes everything about the bat fall in to place. Giant sweet spot, a must get!
One of the better metal bbcor
This bat is great lots of pop, perfect for the power hitter. If hit on the end still solid hard line drive.