(Click On Image To Enlarge View)
- AC21 Scandium alloy/composite hybrid
- The heart of the Exogrid is the carbon sleeve, which provides greater handle stiffness than aluminum alone
- Metal is trimmed in a grid pattern, then replaced with carbon composite inserts that are several times stronger and lighter than the metal they replace
- Using a combination of heat and extreme pressure, the sleeve, inserts and metal wall are bonded to function as a single, solid unit
- Two independent Power Discs strategically placed in the barrel allow for peak performance around the sweet spot, providing an oversized hitting surface and balanced swing weight
- Precise positioning of the discs means you get not only a larger performing sweet spot, but a better feeling one as well
- 2⅝" barrel, -3 oz. without grip
- Patented Pro Cup end cap
- Sythetic grip, 31/32" tapered handle
- Meets BBCOR bat standards
Age Group: Adult, Sport: Baseball
Write Your Own Review
Pretty Nice Bat
This was an awesome bat, but it wasn't quite as durable as i expected. Great value though!
I like the white on white look and it has good pop but is a tad top heavy.
I have had this bat for a year and it is a great bat. It has a lot of pop and feels way lighter then 29 ounces. Although the sweet spot isn't huge, it works and every hit is solid. It makes the sweetest sound when you hit the ball and feels great. This is the perfect bat.
This bat is amazing!! The pop makes the bat feel like your swinging a trampoline!! The ball literally flies of the barrel. With the inserts the handle this bat is no alloy bat, it feels like a top of the line composite bat. This bat looks sweet, and the white doesn't get as dirty as I thought it would. I love this bat and I like this more than the S and XL series by Easton. A lot of my friends have them and I feel like this bat is more balanced and has more pop too. I definitely recommend it!!
Great pop, nice feeling bat.
I usually love swinging Louisville Slugger bats. This one was no exception. Great feel in your hands, great weight ratio from handle to barrel, stiff but just enough flex. Great for speed swingers to generate power. It has tons of pop, and when you hit it right you know it. Not as smooth as the Marucci Cat5 squared, but this was my second favorite bat of all of last years models.