- Exclusive Coolflo XV1 venting technology to allow for cooler air
- Heat Exchange vents rapidly circulate cooler ambient air, thus enhancing an overall cooling effect of the innovative design
- New pad configuration to allow for a better fit
- ABS plastic shell with PVC leather wrapped headband
- Rubberized matte paint finish
- Meets NOCSAE standards
- Pre-drilled for Rawlings NOCSAE approved faceguards (BBWG and SBWG)
- Sizes: S(6 7/8 - 7), M(7 1/8 - 7 1/4), L(7 3/8 - 7 1/2), XL(7 5/8 - 7 3/4)
Age Group: Adult, Style: Semi-Fitted
Write Your Own Review
Great Helmet, Great Deal!
This if for my 9 1/2 yr. old son whose height is 4' 91/2" and weighs about 95lbs. He wears about a 7 1/8 baseball cap.
The size medium helmet fit a bit big, which is fine as I want something he can grow with over the next few years. (He wears his ball cap under the helmet and it creates a "just right" snug fit).
Helmet is well made and I can see it lasting the few years easily. The Royal Blue matches his Royal Blue Uniform perfectly and the Matte finish is very nice looking. Many parents on our team asked immediately where I got the helmet.
After days of research I can tell you that this is the best helmet I found at this price point.
Hope this helps.
Beware, no facemask holes
By Steve M
Size Large is not pre-drilled for a face mask as specified on the website. I called before I ordered to confirm, and was told they would support a face mask.
Had to return them and purchase a more expensive helmet. Lost 2 weeks time getting this right.
If you don't need a face mask, it's a terrific helmet at a smokin' price.
I like this helmet, it is nice and light. I also love the way the matte finish feels. Great helmet for the price.