- Four independent layers of protection make up the Advanced Impact Management System - AIMS
- A composite insert provides additional durability in critical ball impact locations
- Built with a multiple impact expanded polyurethane (epp) liner for added protection
- Combination of Outlast and Pro-Dri material for superior comfort
- Outlast Thermocules continually absorb, store and release excess body heat to balance temperature and humidity buildup
- Pro-Dri material wicks moisture and fights bacteria
- NOCSAE approved
Style: Fitted,Age Group: Senior
Write Your Own Review
By catch the ball
My son just loves his new helmet, he like the feel and comfort not to mention the smooth cool look. The price is what makes me happy especially since maroon is a hard color to find in a quality helmet . Gauging the size was a little hard, he can't cut his hair now. Outside of that I have told many of my players to strongly consider getting this high impact helmet. Thanks for the Rawlings helmet cover, it will cut down on the scratches while in his catcher gear bag.
This S100P batting helmet dampens impact really well. It has efficient padding for the forehead, sides and back of the head. It has thick ear padding. The helmet feels good to put on you head and has good looks in Cardinal color. I ordered my exact size.
Great price, but wrong color shipped.
Received wrong color, ordered red, which was pictured, got maroon. Returned helmet with no issues, agreed to store credit since the helmet was on closeout.
Great Batting Helmet
By yong chan
I bought this one for myself. I play baseball everyweek. This helmet is great looking and comfortable. But you should buy 1 or 2 sizes bigger than what you are wearing. It runs small. This will protect your head from a fast ball. I love it.