- Made exclusively from RIP-IT's advanced R1 alloy the new Prototype bat offers a better and more forgiving sweet spot
- R1 alloy allows RIP-IT to produce the walls of the Acoustic barrel extremely thin, yet exceptionally durable and flexible, resulting in better feel, better contact, and increased distance on nearly every hit
- The taper of the Prototype bat creates the perfect balance of flex and stiffness
- Upgraded material and new design greatly reduces the likelihood of denting in extreme contact
- The updated endcap was designed to be RIP-IT's most secure and durable ever, able to withstand a heavy pounding and keep on working from the first hit on
- The Contact grip gives you excellent grip, incredible vibration elimination, and extreme durability to help you perform at your best on every hit
- Designed so vibration from poor contact flows from the Acoustic barrel, down the taper, and into the Contact grip in a way that eliminates the vibration frequencies that cause discomfort
- The knob of the Prototype bat was designed for speed, control, and comfort from swing to follow through
- The combination of the knob's weight and perfect size means this bat feels as natural as possible on every hit
- 2 1/4" barrel
- Approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, and ISA
Write Your Own Review
Great size and weight for 12 year old.
A Big Change
We were looking for something for batting cages and cold days. The bat has a much different weight distribution and feels heavier than a 20oz should. Ball not jumping off bat so far.