- All of the meticulously designed A2K features work together to provide the same core benefit: a truly long lasting glove that breaks in faster than ever
- The top 5% of Pro Stock hides are triple sorted for consistency and flawlessness, resulting in the softest and most durable leather Wilson has
- Rolled Dual Welting uses thin strips of Pro Stock leather that are skived thin and rolled to provide long lasting shape and allowing for quicker break in
- Double Palm Construction uses a thin, strategically cut piece of leather that is placed between the palm liner and outer shell, providing maximum pocket stability
- A master technician spends 3x more time pounding and shaping your glove by hand at the factory, reducing break in time for you
- 12" pitcher model
- Pro Laced T-web
Size: 12, Age Group: Adult
Write Your Own Review
Definitely worth $350. Perfect for pitchers and maybe third if you can pull it off. Average break-in time.
great for pitchers
Wilsons are the best, hands down perfect leather, last a lifetime. Buy this glove, you won't be disappointed, I promise.
The only con is that everyone is going to want to use it so keep an eye out on it when you put it down!