- The top 5% of Pro Stock hides are triple sorted for consistency and flawlessness - these become tanned specifically for the A2K
- Leather consistency leads to a stronger pocket
- Rolled Dual Welting used strips of Pro Stock leather, skived thin and rolled to provide long laster shape, but allowing for a quicker break in
- 2X Palm Construction uses a thin, strategically cut piece of leather, placed between the palm liner and outer shell, providing maximum pocket stability and a quicker break in
- A master technician spends 3x more time pounding and shaping your glove by hand at the factory, reducing break in time for you
- Reinforced Single Post web
- 12" pattern
Write Your Own Review
I work with a lot of high end gloves and this is the best by far even better than some four or five hundred dollar gloves.
A little stiff when I got it at first, but it formed to my hand immediately and break in quite well.
This is the best first base mitt that I have ever put on my hand.