- Lightweight and comfort combined in this new pro model designed for speed
- All PU outsole for added comfort for the Diamond
- Top quality Dynamic Synthetic Leather for superior feel, breathe ability, and comfort
- Parallel Wave Technology in heel provides cushioning and stability
- Full length EVA Foot bed provides incredible shock absorption and an overall well cushioned feel
- New 9-Spike Advanced spike configuration provides enhanced traction and support during running, batting, and throwing movements
- Forefoot flex response with profile - multi-zone flex points
Age Group: Adult, Color: Black/White
Write Your Own Review
Spikes wear quickly and become sharp
By Barry W.
I bought these to replace my Mizuno Blast shoes which were great but wore out.. Thought I'd try the Vigor for more traction. The rubber on the cleats disappeared very quickly and left the plastic spikes sharp. I have bloody scrapes on my ankles from the spikes. Also the shoes are very uncomfortable (you feel like you are running on the spikes, added shoe inserts made it tolerable. I would not buy these again.
Not Comfortable for me
I bought these to replace my Mizuno Blast softball shoes (which are extremely comfortable and lasted years before the fabric tore) looking for more traction. Yes, I got more traction but at a big price. This shoe is very uncomfortable for me. I can feel the individual cleats on the bottom of my foot especially the one on the inside nearest my arch. I read the review about the cleats wearing quickly but since I am an outfielder, I didn't think it would be an issue but it is! I have only played two games in these shoes and the rubber part of the cleat is almost gone. I do run the bases hard and that certainly contributes to the wear. I am seriously considering buying another shoe and tossing these. I am first going to try a padded liner.
Good, comfortable cleat
By Bryce W
This is a good and durable cleat. Very comfortable. Recommend buying this cleat.
Purchased these cleats about 2-3 weeks ago. Came promptly in 5 business days. Order a full size larger than normal after reading reviews. Only needed a 1/2 size larger, but better safe than sorry. Good product when all is said and done.