- Japanese tanned, hand oiled VOP leather
- Vibration Oil Process begins with softening the fibers of the leather then hand conditioning each piece from the inside
- Roll Welting increases structure and support throughout the fingers
- Rugged polyurethane patch
- 11 3/4" infield/pitcher pattern
- Tartan Shock web
Age Group: Adult, Position: Fielder, Size: 11.75, Sport: Baseball
Write Your Own Review
If you're a Rawlings person choose a HOH, if you're a Wilson guy choose the A2000, if you're a Mizuno guy choose this mitt. It's all in who you trust of favor.
Looks great, easy break-in, forms to hand
I personally own this glove and it just feels great. Did not take long to break in at all and forms to your hand perfectly (not at first but it adjust nicely) glove is a little bigger than the actual size giving so if you want an 11.75 maybe go with the 11.5 because it is a bit bigger than most other 11.75 gloves. Its not very heavy at all and looks very sleek and nice.