The NO E2 Catchers Bag is the only bag specifically designed for catchers on the market. This unique bag is designed by catchers for catchers.
- Increased stitch count means this bag will hold up to the toughest environments
- Stronger nylon exterior for longer life of the bag
- Hide away hooks for easy access to game equipment
- Expandable shin guard pocket for easy storage
- Shelving system to keep equipment organized
- Hide-away-hooks to allow items to be hung on the bag
- Fat boy wheel technology to go over any terrain
- Embroidery patch for personalization
- Helmet storage
Write Your Own Review
I just got my noE2 bag in the mail from homerunmonkey. I love the bag. My gear fits amazing in it. I have everything in it for a catcher plus some. The zippers are extremely durable. That's the big thing I look into in bags. The shelf idea is great. you can have the shelves if you want but you don't need them. I like how the bag holds 4 bats. That is perfect for me. The fatboy wheels arte very stable compared to inline on any other bag. I highly recommend this bag if you are a catcher that plays 50+ games a year like I do.
i want one so bad bad
they are such a good brand of bags my friend on my travel team has one. i asked him how much he would take for it but he said it is to good of a bag to sell.
This bat bag is the best bag you can possibly buy. Everything about it is amazing from the zippers to the wheels. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) I give it a 10. Its had great compartments and the shelves inside are great. Overall an amazing bag!!!!