The CF6 is ready to bust loose, coming hotter than ever out of the wrapper with DeMarini's new Paradox Composite Double Wall Construction. With the smallest length-to-weight ratio possible, these bats are custom built for players at the top of their game. Hitters love ‘em, pitchers fear ‘em. As they should.
- Paradox Composite barrel combined with a Paradox Composite handle
- Using DeMarini's new Paradox Composite, they've made a stronger composite that is shaped to perform softer for a bigger, hotter, more responsive sweet spot, which leads to consistently powerful results
- The new Paradox Composite gives you a stronger and stiffer handle than ever, making for a more responsive, hotter barrel and letting you feel more of the sweet spot on every swing for a truly consistent performance
- The next generation of Stacked Double Wall creates a trampoline effect across the entirety of the barrel, optimizing performance
- The Clutch End Cap dampens vibration for a smooth swing while keeping energy focused in the barrel so balls pop off with authority
- 2 1/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.20 BPF, NSA, ASA, ISF and ISA certified
Write Your Own Review
Disappointed with the CF6
My 13 y/o daughter who plays travel ball in college showcase tourneys and high school division has always swung the Easton Stealth -9. She busted her Stealth in a middle school on an 230' hit. Since the Stealth is no longer in production we tried the DeMarini CF6. The CF6 has a smaller sweet spot on the barrel vs Easton which affects contact on inside pitches and quite frankly didn't have the pop we are used to. After a month, I purchased the new Easton FX1 end loaded and on the first day of usage noticed a big difference. The CF6 is now a $300 paper weight.