- AIR technology helps get the Prototype -10 AIR fastpitch bat through the zone faster than previous models, meaning your swing will no longer be late against top level pitching
- By utilizing RIP-IT's new R1 composite they were able to produce an unprecedented number of composite layers that were both thinner and stronger than anything created before
- Because these layers were thinner they were also lighter, which made it possible to shift the maximum amount of weight from the barrel to the handle
- As a result, players now have a fastpitch bat that has the performance of an endload, with the speed, agility, and control of RIP-IT's most balanced fastpitch bat yet
- The updated endcap was designed to be RIP-IT's most secure and durable ever, able to withstand a heavy pounding and keep on working from the first hit on
- The Contact grip gives you excellent grip, incredible vibration elimination, and extreme durability to help you perform at your best on every hit
- Designed so vibration from poor contact flows from the Acoustic barrel, down the taper, and into the Contact grip in a way that eliminates the vibration frequencies that cause discomfort
- The knob of the Prototype bat was designed for speed, control, and comfort from swing to follow through
- The combination of the knob's weight and perfect size means this bat feels as natural as possible on every hit
- 2 1/4" barrel
- Approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, and ISA
Write Your Own Review
RIP-IT bats are JUNK
By Brian Mc.
Do not buy! My daughter has gone through 2 Reapers and now she just cracked her 2nd Prototype. New technology is only good for filling up a garbage can. The bats don't last and definitely not worth the money. I bought this because it was American made but if that is all you got to offer as an American made product RIP-IT, then China has nothing to worry about.
Very disappointed in this bat. First off just a different feel to the overall bat compared to the CF5, FS1, XENO, etc. Within the first 10 hits I hit one off the end of the bat. The bats fractured and tons of pieces of paint we flying everywhere. That was from one hit. I would not recommend this bat please take my word for it.