- Cut and selected from naturally grown trees in the Pennsylvania forests, ensuring the highest possible grade of wood for each bat
- Billets cut to exact standards
- Bone rubbed for the perfect feel
- Chase Utley’s signature Marucci model
- The CU26 is designed for maximum bat speed and barrel whip
- Engineered to his specific request to allow the head to get through the zone with power
- A great model for a player hitting for precision as well as power
- The best bat in the Marucci lineup for those transitioning from metal to wood for the first time
Age Group: Youth, Material: Maple, Sport: Baseball
Write Your Own Review
Marucci is the best.
Marucci always delivers. No wonder it is a favorite among many MLB players. This thing is great for my 11yo son in his wood transition.
Perfect Bat to Transition to Wood
By Go Cards!
My 10 year old son moved from Al (a -12 weight) to Wood (-6 for this one) for batting practice. I wanted him to strengthen his arms and learn to hit the sweet spot on the bat better. A wood bat excels at both of these goals compared to youth Al bats.
My son had no issues swinging this bat. This particular bat is extremely well balanced. If you hold this and another wood bat extended in your hand, you will feel the difference in the balance. It makes all the difference.
When my son finally picks up his new -10 Al bat for use during games, I expect that he will have faster swing speed and be hitting the ball right in the sweet spot of the Al bat. I am expecting great results, even with one of the "heavier" -10 Al bats.
To me, this is must buy and by far the best of all the wood bats.