- The 2014 Voodoo Overlord was designed for unfathomable, explosive power
- DeMarini's new breakthrough 2 piece D-Fusion handle allows them to crank up the performance of the barrel while improving feel
- Carbon Reinforced Paradox Composite Handle is stiffer for ultimate energy transfer between barrel and ball
- ThermoFused Taper enhances an already explosive X10 Alloy barrel by redirecting energ y back into the barrel where it belongs - Propelling the ball on impact and reducing vibration to hands
- Thickness tuned X10 alloy barrel
- Carbon reinforced Paradox handle
- Ion-V endcap
- RCK knob
- Slight end load weight distribution
- 2 5/8" barrel
- BBCOR certified
Age Group: Adult,Sport: Baseball,Gender: Men's,Drop: -3,Material: Composite/Alloy,Series: Voodoo Overlord
Write Your Own Review
I am powerhitter anyway but this bat has unreal pop! The whole team is killing the ball with it!
THE BEST BAT EVER MADE!!!
This bat is the best you should get it while its on a cheap price. I have one and it has A LOT i will say it again A LOT of POP, this bat is the king of all bats
it is the bomb
By the machine
This bat is amazing, it has amazing pop, and I've hit some bombs with it. The overload has a large barrel, and is a great bat.
No bat like it
By B Leww
The Demarini Overlord is a great bat. It has a great amount of pop and a large barrel. The bat is slightly end loaded but you can hardly feel it. The D-Fusion handle gives you a reduced vibration feeling.
This bat is a rare one, weight feels great evenly distributed for swing. No matter how hard you swing this bat delivered bad intentions to the ball. Definitely the bat to look for in sluggers and in base hitters. Also say goodbye to those annoying bat stings. No more vibration. I wish I had one to call my own. Love this bat.
I have had lots of very expensive bats but nothing compares to the Voodoo Overlord! I was the envy of my High School and Travel Team, being the first one to purchase the awesome bat! I love it!
This bat is awesome!!
By Matt "great bat"
This bat is great it has that slightly end loaded bat which gives you great power and has a great contact sound. It also includes the d-fusion handle to reduce vibration. It's like the cf6 and voodoo combined. I've hit with the cf6 and I like it better because its more balance but I don't have my personal own one the one I hit with was my friends and I really need one. But they are both great bats that have amazing pop. But if you a power hitter I would go with the overlord but if your a contact hitter I would go with the cf6 because it more balanced with the reducing vibration handle. I need me a cf6 lol because in my opinion it a wonderful bat for a contact hitter and i really need one of my own but I don't have the money.