- The ultimate glove for high performance and durability
- The C-TACK grip minimizes grip pressure, causing less muscle tension and quicker bat speed
- C-TACK is strategically placed in fingers and palm patch for improved grip, dexterity and high abrasion resistance so that your gloves will endure the season with superior performance
- Features a breathable back and high quality synthetic leather, making the gloves completely machine washable and dryable
- Performs in all weather conditions
- Sold by the pair
Age Group: Adult,Sport: Baseball
Write Your Own Review
Great Quality & appearance.
These baseball batting gloves are durable, leather made, true to size and often go on sale. Some online sites have many colors available.
Awesome batting gloves
Great solid and durable gloves!! Give great grip for goof control and doesn't slip through swing. Great for players who don't like a lot of pine tar or the sticky spray!
Have good grip
Great feel with a bat, fit true to size, love it
Awesome grip and longevity
My son (now in HS) has been using them for the last three years and will be the only type he uses. Their grip is great for metal bats and outstanding on wood bats.. no messy pine tar needed. The placement of the c-tac on the palm is perfect to prevent wear and promote grip. Their grip is also great in the rain and humidity down here in Florida. They generally last about 2x as long as his teammates gloves.. so the extra price is justified. Highly recommend you give em a try.. won't be disappointed. Most of the kids that try his end up getting a pair.
not sure about them
There seems to be a little too much c-tack grip for me. I didn't feel like I had a great grip on my bat and I found it difficult to get the gloves onto my hands. I prefer the cutter gloves with less c-tack on them.
these gloves are great the grip last a long time. if you are looking to buy a pair o gloves that will last a long time get these!!