- Rival C Catcher's Helmet
- ABS shell with strategically placed air vents for maximum ventilation and uncompromising protection
- Multi-layer tech foams designed for impact dispersion and comfortable fit
- Steel facemask protects without limiting field vision
- Modern rubberized matte finish
- NOCSAE Approved
- Small size fits hat sizes 6 1/8 - 7
- Unrestricted throwing, catching and blocking with asymmetric design
- Tight fitting 4-way stretch material for unhindered movement
- Keep blocked balls closer to the body with shock absorbing foam
- Moves with your body as abdominal wedges expand and contract independently
- Large ventilation holes help keep your core cool
- 13" size for ages 9 - 12
- Ultra-stable conic knee cap with extra padding stays centered for balanced comfort
- Close fitting design inspired by the asymmetry of the human body
- Sling Tec creates a ventilation channel between the shin and leg guard
- 12.75" size for ages 9 - 12
Sport: Baseball,Gender: Boy's,Age Group: Youth
Write Your Own Review
LOVE this product
Shipping was super fast-and prior to the item being shipped, I was contacted by a rep to assure my I got the correct color! What service!
The catcher's gear (youth) is perfect for my 11 year old. It looks so smart and matches really nicely with her Texas orange & black uniform.
The helmet is much more comfortable than her previous one (per her...she said she loves the padding).
Love, love love it! When she grows out of this one, I'll definitely order through here again!
My son had been nagging me forever for catcher's gear. He had to use the set the coaches had when he played LL and he wasn't happy. The straps kept coming off, it was ill-fitting and uncomfortable.
I decided to do research and read many great reviews on the Mako set. After reading, I decided to spend the money even though my son is primarily a pitcher and 3rd baseman/center fielder.
If your son is serious about baseball like my son is this set is worth the money. The gear fits well, works great and looks great too. With the variety of colors you are likely to find a set that matches your team's colors like I did. Now he has also been catching in travel and does very well. The gear allows for great mobility which he likes, and it does a good job of covering vulnerable spots.
For my son the serious ballplayer it was well worth the money.