- Forged with a titanium alloy, the FM25TI cage is lightweight and strong
- All-Star’s titanium cages are extremely lightweight and durable
- They are forged from a unique titanium alloy blend which is proven to be much stronger than pure titanium
- Black, Navy, Royal and Red masks feature machine washable/moisture wicking LUC pads
- Dark Green, Maroon and Purple masks feature leather LMX pads
Age Group: Adult, Gender: Men's, Position: Catcher, Sport: Baseball
Write Your Own Review
catcher's mask review
I bought the mask as a gift for my son, who is playing in a men's senior baseball league He tells me that he really likes the mask.
This All-Star titanium face mask is excellent. It's very light weight, durable, and protective. There's nothing more you can ask for out of a tradition two-piece mask. Things that set this mask apart from non-titanium masks would be found in the nature of the material. Titanium has a higher stress point than standard steel or hollow steel (it's even stronger than carbon fiber and is now seen in a complex mixture of the two as the bodies of exotic race cars including the Pagani Zonda), it is obviously much lighter than steel, and it doesn't rust or corrode in any way. When you buy a titanium mask your buying a mask that will never need replacing, never get out dated, and never dent or bend. In my opinion this mask is superior to other brands titanium masks simply due to its shape. I am a big fan of the shape and size of All-Star traditional masks. They are well balanced and comfortable. This mask gives a catcher the best of both worlds: a well designed product that achieves its expectations behind the dish, and a stylish comfortable tool that he can enjoy every time he puts it on.