- In this inspired update to the wildly popular 890, the New Balance 890v2 takes "lightest" even lighter
- Engineered from the ground up, this neutral trainer is a new kind of lightweight shoe, each part designed with purpose
- The full ground contact outsole is just as compatible with midfoot and forefoot strikes as it is with a traditional heel strike
- Innovative diamond shapes cut in relief from the extra-durable REVlite midsole provide as much function as fashion, and the coordinating diamond motif on the outsole helps with grip and transition
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Blown rubber outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Abzorb® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Removable full-length insert of ABZORB® cushioning provides added comfort
- Welded seams for no-sew material application
- Flat, soft laces slide through uniquely flat lacing holes, locking them in place and preventing top-of-foot discomfort
- Created to meet the competitive requirements of world-class runner and Team New Balance member Andy Baddeley, whose name appears on the men's 890
Write Your Own Review
Love Them Sneakers!
I owned a pair of these same sneakers before and I was glad to find them again from Homerun Monkey. These shoes are super light and they have extra cushion around the ankle. And if you are a Seattle Seahawks fan, bonus...same colors. Awesome shoes!
light & flexible
By running monkey
I only took a star away because I thought they would be a little more breathable. I like New Balance and this is a really good product. Good cushioning also; I had gotten used to minimal cushioning so this took some getting used to. I was doing longer road races and the trail shoes weren't holding up to the asphalt pounding but these are well-suited.
New Balance M890v2 Men's Running Shoe
Awesome. Feels great! Great color match up!
A little on the tight side but great shoe
Shoe is very comfortable. A little tight when first wearing but feel good. Great buy for the sale price.
Not bad for the price
I got this shoe on clearance. It's a little tight on the width in the toe area, but all in all, seems to be an OK shoe so far.