- Exclusive Japanese tanned steer hide allows for fast break in and extended life
- Only the finest materials and hand craftsmanship are used to make this exceptional mitt
- Soft tan leather pocket allows for great feel
- The black back gives the mitt just the right amount of support for handling the ball
- Extended pro pocket for strength and support
- Smooth back design with locking tab back that eliminates bulk, improves comfort and allows for easy adjustment
- Individually hand made
- 33½" pattern
Position: Catcher's, Sport: Baseball, Style: Right-Handed Throw
Age Group: Adult,Sport: Baseball,Position: Catcher,Size: 33.5,Style: Right-Handed Throw,Series: Pro Elite CM3000SBT
Write Your Own Review
Besides my rawlings I used this to catch a knuckleball pitcher and its great the only downside is the wrist strap doesn't tighten that much but its great
Best Catcher's Glove Yet
I bought this glove before my junior year of high school and broke it in within a month and a half. I've been using it my whole varsity career and I've loved it completely. I've had Rawlings before, and yes, they're a good company, but nothing competes with the All Star CM300SBT. It's pricy, but definitely worth the money.
One of the best catcher's mitt out there
Easy break-in. Forms to your hand well and it light.
Best catchers mitt
One of the absolute best catchers mitts out there. It forms to your hand on the inside and still closes perfectly to snatch every ball that comes your way.