- Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, Heart of the Hide glove durability remains unmatched
- Heart of the Hide traditional leather shell with Pro Mesh
- Pro Mesh gloves are 15% lighter on average
- Tennessee Tanning pro lace
- Deer-tanned cowhide lining
- PORON XRD palm pad drastically reduces the impact of the ball
- 32 1/2" catcher's model
- 1-piece Solid web
- Conventional back
Age Group: Adult, Gender: Men's, Position: Catcher's, Sport: Baseball
Age Group: Adult,Sport: Baseball,Position: Fielder,Size: 32.5,Style: Right-Handed Throw
Write Your Own Review
Bought this for my 10yr old. This is a sharp looking nice leather mitt. The glove came very stiff and took quite a bit of time to break in. We got a good deal on it and my son is very happy with it. It should last him until he grows into a bigger size.
I love the mitt although the break in period will be longer than some other reviews have claimed. This is a high quality mitt that should last for years.
Best glove I ever had
I bought this glove two years ago and it feels like I just bought the glove yesterday. I played for my high school varsity team and the pitchers there used to throw about 85 mph plus. I felt absolutely nothing at all. I would recommend this glove to anybody who's planning on becoming a future catcher of some sort. With proper care, this glove can easily last you 10 years.
Best glove on the market.
Broke in surprisingly fast and is super light.
amazing glove, just smaller in size.
I have used this glove for 6 weeks and I absolutely love it. It broke in well and looks sweet. It is a little small so i would recomend maybe a bigger glove but I like small gloves so it works for me.