- 12" pro pattern
- Conventional back
- Basket web
- Infield/Pitcher model
- Two layers of Italian leather work in tandem to create a pocket built for performance at your position; the layers support each other for added durability and comfort while breaking in to form the ultimate pocket; additionally, break points are strategically placed within the pattern to allow your hand to close in the way that your position demands
- Born in the Tuscany region of Italy, European leather is marked by a tight grain structure allowing for a flawless appearance; the third layer of Italian calf lining creates a luxuriously smooth feel while the 100% wool padding adds an extra layer of cushion
- Hand-sewn welting, which reverses the way a glove is sewn together, eliminate the conjoining leather piece that would normally rub against your thumb and hinder your hand movements
- The unique Oxblood color, debossed Rawlings logos, and direct embroidery add a touch of style and finery
- Upon ball impact, the inner palm and lining adjust to the shape of the outer palm in order to absorb impact; the position specific break points enable the glove to close naturally and easily giving you the durability and function you need at the moment of impact
- Primo leather and lacing undergoes and intensive hot-stuffed injection treatment that repels water and ensures durability; additionally, the laces are tested to 100 pound tensile strength, creating a shape that endures all conditions
Age Group: Adult,Sport: Baseball,Position: Fielder,Size: 12
Write Your Own Review
This is a great glove. Beautiful leather and very durable. I've had mine for a long time, and the pocket, as well as the leather are in great condition.
Perfection at its Finest!!
I bought this glove about 2 weeks before our first game.. I expected being high quality leather it wouldn't be ready for months. Boy was I wrong. This bad boy was broken in about 3 days after I got it. It's a bit heavy but you get used to it quickly. I would recommend this beauty to anyone looking for a last longing glove.
The Ferrari of all gloves.
This glove has a new car smell. If you want the best glove on the market and a glove that forms to your hand like no other than look no further. If your like me you want a glove that's hard to break in, that means it will hold its shape for years to come. But once broken in, it is softest most comfortable glove you ever wore. Best glove I ever bought.
Cons: Everybody wants to use it. Careful where you leave it!
One of the best gloves I've seen yet. For $400 it's great buy. If you're willing to pay for this glove, than you're smart. Like the Italian leather. Stings very little.