- Made from Italian leather, born in the Tuscany region of Italy, marked by a tight grain structure allowing for a flawless appearance
- The third layer of Italian calf lining creates a luxuriously smooth feel while the 100% wool padding adds an extra layer of cushion
- Hand-sewn welting, which reverses the way a glove is sewn together, eliminates the conjoining leather piece that would normally rub against your thumb and hinder your hand movements
- With Dual Core Performance, upon impact, the inner palm and lining adjust to the shape of the outer palm in order to absorb the impact
- Position-specific break points enable the glove to close naturally and easily, giving you the durability and function you need at the moment of impact
- Primo leather and lacing undergoes an intensive hot-stuffed injection treatment that repels water and ensures durability
- Laces are tested to 100-pound tensile strength, creating a shape that endures all conditions
- 12 3/4" professional outfield pattern
- Conventional back
- Pro-H web
Write Your Own Review
Great buy, thanks Homerunmonkey!
This is Rawlings top of the line glove here, great high quality leather, not a stitch out of place and lives up to its name Primo(number one). One major downside is its weight, other than that, great buy.
The Rawlings Primo series gloves are all great, and in my opinion totally worth the 400 dollars. They are a bit heavy compared to other gloves, but that hasn't caused me any problems. I love the leather that the glove is composed of and all of the Primo gloves undergo a weight test for the laces where they put 100 pounds on the laces when they're fully stretched out.
I would recommend this glove to all that are serious about baseball.