- 32½" pro pattern
- Conventional back
- 1-Piece closed web
- Catcher model
- Two layers of Italian leather work in tandem to create a pocket built for performance at your position; the layers support each other for added durability and comfort while breaking in to form the ultimate pocket; additionally, break points are strategically placed within the pattern to allow your hand to close in the way that your position demands
- Born in the Tuscany region of Italy, European leather is marked by a tight grain structure allowing for a flawless appearance; the third layer of Italian calf lining creates a luxuriously smooth feel while the 100% wool padding adds an extra layer of cushion
- Hand-sewn welting, which reverses the way a glove is sewn together, eliminate the conjoining leather piece that would normally rub against your thumb and hinder your hand movements
- The unique Oxblood color, debossed Rawlings logos, and direct embroidery add a touch of style and finery
- Upon ball impact, the inner palm and lining adjust to the shape of the outer palm in order to absorb impact; the position specific break points enable the glove to close naturally and easily giving you the durability and function you need at the moment of impact
- Primo leather and lacing undergoes and intensive hot-stuffed injection treatment that repels water and ensures durability; additionally, the laces are tested to 100 pound tensile strength, creating a shape that endures all conditions
Position: Catcher's, Sport: Baseball, Style: Right-Handed Throw
Write Your Own Review
Very nice mitt. The quality is terrific and the leather is just as great!
This is Rawlings top of the line glove here, great high quality leather, not a stitch out of place and lives up to its name Primo(number one). One major downside is its weight, other than that, great buy.
By John Jon
Extremely durable and resilient glove, kind of heavy but nothing too much to get used to. It breaks in to the specifics of the player and the pocket is nice. The look of it is stunning, and overall the best out there! Go Primo!
Great to show off
Awesome feeling glove. Bless the beef that sacrificed itself for this piece of art, but its just not a gamer. It is about twice the weight of any glove I ever used. I use this mitt only in the bullpen to catch because the pop psychs my pitchers up before a game. I recommend this glove to ONLY adults because of its weight and because its built for a large hand. A beautiful glove, all eyes on the guy with the primo!
Cons: Very heavy, twice the weight of anything out there. Attention grabber, keep an eye on this mitt, everyone is gonna want to use it.
great catchers glove
This is a really good glove, broke in just how I wanted it and the pocket is stable. Only downside is leather is a little heavier then I would have liked, but it's alright.