Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove

  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove

  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove

Rawlings PROS20BR Pro Preferred 12" Adult Baseball Glove

Item #: rwl-bg-pros20br

Availability: In stock

Our Price $259.98

Compare Price: $349.99

Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove

  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove

  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
  • Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS20BR Baseball Glove
Style

Required Field*

Details

Considered one of Rawlings’ top-tier lines, the Pro Preferred line of gloves is for an elite player looking for a glove that is comparable to the patterns the pros use, but a little easier to break-in than its other high-end counterparts.

The PROS20BR is 12” in length, ideal for a pitcher or 3rd baseman, but acceptable for a middle infielder that prefers a little extra length for his/her mitt. This glove features Rawlings’ Basket web, which is a completely closed design, allowing a pitcher to hide the seams while setting up the next pitch. The Basket web is not only secure, but flexible and easier to squeeze for infielders.

The shell, palm and web are composed of smooth, supple Kip skin leather that makes for an appealing look, while maintaining a quality feel. Keeping the glove together, the laces are made from USA-tanned leather and are tested to hold up against 100lbs of tensile strength. Looking inside the hand opening of the glove, Rawlings has included a layer of Pittards® sheep skin lining. This premium lining is used as moisture-wicking material, which pulls sweat away from the inside of the glove. By doing-so, the leather will remain healthy and not dry out and crack, maintaining life of the glove.

The hand opening features a conventional, open back with a laced binding. The conventional back allows for extra ventilation, while the laced binding provides a secure and snug fit – keeping the glove in place, even during the toughest plays.

Upon arrival, the Pro Preferred is about 30% factory broken-in, leaving the player to do about 70% of the work. This ratio allows the player to create a personalized pocket in less time than some other high-end gloves on the market.

Size

12"
Position P, 3B, SS, 2B
Age Group Adult
Web Type

Basket - Basket web

Palm Material Full-grain kip skin leather
Shell Material Full-grain kip skin leather
Web Material Full-grain kip skin leather
Lacing Material USA-tanned leather; 100lb tensile strength
Lining Pittards performance sheepskin lining
Backing Conventional - Open
Welting Material Full-grain kip skin leathert
Binding Laced
Palm Padding Pro padding
Hand Opening Conventional - Open
Approx. weight (oz.) Pending
Warranty 1 Year
Break-In (game ready, stiff, very stiff) Stiff - arrives 30% factory broken-in

Customer Reviews

Nice glove

Very nice glove. Break-in time is a little long but it's definitely worth it.

Review by Philip41201 (Posted on 3/15/2013)
Really exceptional glove

This glove feels amazing on your hand and once it is broken in it has an amazing feel. I've had this glove for half a season and it's already completely broken in and it is the best glove I have ever owned. It is not the cheapest glove but it is completely worth the money. BUY THIS GLOVE!!!

Review by mittman (Posted on 3/1/2013)

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Rawlings PROS20BR Pro Preferred 12" Adult Baseball Glove

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating