(Click On Image To Enlarge View)
- Localized Stiffening Technology allows for a traditional composite feel while maintaining BBCOR standards
- Anisotropic Composite Design Technology varies stiffness along the handle to reduce vibrations and sting, and across the barrel for softer feel and improved bat performance
- Blended Fiber Technology blends three different fiber types to create a bat that is ultra-light with phenomenal stiffness and strong with incredible toughness and vibration absorbing properties
- Variable Stiffness Technology allows Combat engineers to design lower barrel wall stiffness on both sides of the normal sweetspot, resulting in an enlarged sweetspot area
- Precision Molding Technology allows engineers to design barrel wall thicknesses to maximize barrel trampoline and bat performance
- Nanocomp Technology Inside disperses carbon nanotubes throughout Combat's proprietary tough liquid resin, effectively filling all relatively low strength microscopic gaps between fibers which results in a dramatic increase in strength and durability
- BBCOR certified
- 2⅝" barrel diameter
Age Group: Adult, Sport: Baseball
Write Your Own Review
By baseball star
This is by far the greatest bat I have ever used. It has amazing pop and is weighted perfectly. I would recommend this to anyone.
By Black Mamba
I just bought it for my school team and I love and so do my teammates. Has great pop, feels light, and easy to swing.
Takes a little time to break in but when it does none of the other bats come close. AWESOME BAT. Also very durable been having this bat almost a year now
By Coach G
We originally bought this bat as a junk cage bat because of the price but after it broke in all my kids use it in the games. It is by far the best hitting bat we have as far as a BBCOR. Nothing pretty like what all the kids look for but definitely a hot BBCOR bat.