- With and X10 Alloy Longbarrel joined to a C6 Composite handle, the Vexxum provides the largest possible hitting surface, has mad pop and still maintains a light swing weight
- X10 Alloy was designed with a proprietary blend of alloy agents creating an aluminum with the most optimal strength possible
- This unique formation of aluminum allows DeMarini to fine-tune the thickness of barrel walls for the ultimate sweet spot
- C6 Composite is a fully carbon composite that has a visibly wider weave pattern, giving it more flex than other designs, creating a trampoline effect when the ball makes contact with the bat
- Longbarrel design keeps the diameter of the barrel at the maximum size for what feels like the whole barrel, making the sweet spot look and act huge
- Critical placement of the Taper Ring Technology allows DeMarini to maintain monstrous pop while still meeting BBCOR standards
- Taper Ring Technology has been moved closer to the handle to decrease the swing weight and enhance the sweet spot
- Revolutionary Half + Half two-piece hitting system introduced by Demarini that silences feedback on off-center hits and creates the largest, most responsive sweet spot by flexing before impact and re-coiling with a burst of ball-launching energy
- N2M End Cap utilizes the Longbarrel design to muscle out power from every inch of the bat and decreases vibration by ensuring energy is maxmized in the transfer to the ball
- 2 5/8" barrel diameter
- BBCOR certified
Age Group: Adult, Gender: Men's, Sport: Baseball
Write Your Own Review
Great bat, quick shipping, my son is happy. Thanks.
A lot of pop. Looks really cool.