(Click On Image To Enlarge View)
- Titanium enhanced alloy
- Gear Inside uses special tapered geometry consisting of elongated grooves inside to provide a softer feel, greater performance and a larger sweetspot
- Mongrel Composite Construction removes whip feeling in traditional two piece bats providing one piece performance
- Resonance Proof Taper provides for a zero sting and vibration two piece bat
- 2¼" barrel diameter
- Approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Pony Baseball and AABC
- Meets USSSA 1.15 BPF standard
Age Group: Youth, Sport: Baseball
Write Your Own Review
Very nice pickup if you buy this. Ok pop. Great for power hitters. If you're a contact hitter, you might want to consider the -12 model of this bat.
Dream story for my boy: The bat got delivered to the field, by my wife, in time for our sons (11 yr. old) second AB of the game. On the 2nd swing with (1-1 count) he hit a HR. Now half of the team uses his bat and there have been a few more home runs on it 2 weeks later. I am buying the senior league version for his AAU team.