The bat of choice for elite players now has a bigger sweet spot than ever. More powerful than any other bat in our lineup, the Voodoo’s monster X10 Alloy barrel is now fine-tuned with thinner walls for a hotter, more responsive sweet spot. And with a new Paradox Composite handle, this bad boy is stiffer than ever. The Voodoo power is in your hands, what you do with it is all up to you.
- X10 Alloy barrel combined with a Paradox Composite handle
- X10 Alloy allows for fine-tuning and shaping the thinnest possible barrel walls, keeping the weight down and opening up the sweet spot to be bigger than ever
- Paradox Composite is a stiffer, stronger material that DeMarini is able to shape into hotter, more responsive bats that require less break-in time
- Combining the Paradox Composite handle with the Voodoo’s X10 Alloy thickness-tuned barrel creates a more responsive bat
- This year, DeMarini has placed the Taper Ring Technology deeper than ever to keep the barrel walls thin and the swing weight low, so the bat can be at the limit of BBCOR standards without adding extra weight like other bats have to
- Specifically designed for the Voodoo Paradox, the Ion V end cap eliminates vibration while transferring energy back into the barrel’s sweet spot for maximum power
- DeMarini's Half + Half construction is what put them on the map, giving them the weight and fine-tuning advantage over other bats
- The RCK Knob lets the bat rest comfortably in your hand with a new revolutionary shape
- 2 1/4" barrel
- Approved for play in Little League
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
Write Your Own Review
Great youth bat.
By Coach dad
My nine year old used this bat in travel ball all summer. 16 once is perfect for his swing. Bat is slightly end weighted, with a nice sweet spot. Good pop off the bat.
The best yet
This bat is the bomb! Unreal pop. I had it for three games so far and hit two homeruns. I recommend this bat to anyone.
Demarini did a fantastic job with the design on this bat. Loads of pop at a great price. You can never go wrong with Demarini.