- Made exclusively from RIP-IT's advanced R1 alloy the new Prototype baseball bat offers a better and more forgiving sweet spot when compared to the Prototype II
- R1 alloy allows RIP-IT to produce the walls of the Acoustic barrel extremely thin, yet exceptionally durable and flexible, resulting in better feel, better contact, and increased distance on nearly every hit
- The taper of the Prototype Baseball bat creates the perfect balance of flex and stiffness
- Upgraded material and new design greatly reduces the likelihood of denting in extreme contact
- The updated endcap was designed to be RIP-IT's most secure and durable ever, able to withstand a heavy pounding and keep on working from the first hit on
- The Contact grip gives you excellent grip, incredible vibration elimination, and extreme durability to help you perform at your best on every hit
- Designed so vibration from poor contact flows from the Acoustic barrel, down the taper, and into the Contact grip in a way that eliminates the vibration frequencies that cause discomfort
- The knob of the Prototype Baseball bat was designed for speed, control, and comfort from swing to follow through
- The combination of the knob's weight and perfect size means this bat feels as natural as possible on every hit
- 2 3/4" barrel
- 1.15 BPF approved
Write Your Own Review
My rip it prototype black paint peeled off and looks weird. It smudged some how and I'm not sure what to do about it . But other than that this bat is a very good bat good for power hitters and contact. There is very little feel in the handle when hit off the hands and end which I like very much. I would highly push you to getting this bat.
Best value on the market!
Buy it! This bat is the best value on the market today. Performance is excellent and the service is unsurpassed. My son is thrilled with the pop and the feel. Right up front they admit cap issues, but who cares. You send it in, and Rip-it sends back new one! 4 day turn around and they paid shipping.
Trust me, we've tried them all. Rip-It is the way to go in senior league bats! Your money will be well spent.