- MIL.SPEC.STL Singlewall Barrel uses a new grade of steel, providing a stronger and more powerful single wall barrel
- C6 Composite Handle uses a wider composite weave to maximize handle performance with optimum flex
- N2M End Cap is scientifically tuned to absorb vibration while maximizing power
- Positack 2 grip
- 2 1/4" barrel
- Meets 1.20 BPF bat standard
- Approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
Write Your Own Review
Love this bat!!
I wanted a new bat and friends had the older versions and love it! It has a great ping when you hit it and great distance!
Great bat. As long as you only use it in temperatures above 65 degrees till it's fully broke in. It's got just as much pop as most composite bats.
I never thought bat selection was that important. However, after buying this bat, my slugging percentage went thru the roof. I am now crushing the ball at ease. This bat has great pop and will add a good amount of distance to your swing.
We buy this bat every year because it hits rockets. Every year at some point it breaks and we get a replacement one. This year the "new and improved model" lasted about 3 innings and then broke and at this point I'm just done with the crappy quality of this company's bats.
Pretty good bat
When my old Stealth Bat died out my friend had just picked this one up. I used it at our softball game and got some decent pop right away. Good bat for the price!