(Click On Image To Enlarge View)
- EvoShield's Wrist Guard features a neoprene compression sleeve with a protective Shield insert
- Slide the Shield into the sleeve and it molds to your wrist for a true custom fit
- Provide the compression of tape, the comfort of cotton, and the protection of a Shield
- Simply remove the Shield insert from the foil bag to air activate the custom-molding process
- Custom-molding insert begins soft and flexible, transforming into a hard and protective Shield in minutes
- Impact is dispersed, not absorbed, providing better protection than traditional protective gear
- Neoprene sleeve holds Shield in place while providing comfortable compression fit
- Shield is hand washable
Write Your Own Review
Love this thing
This thing is amazing. I love it and wear it all the time it feels amazing and has worked for me many times. I play first base and catcher and I turn it the opposite way and it has come in handy many times when getting hit in the wrist. I love it and highly recommend it.
When I purchased my evoshield I thought it would look nice but not really do anything. But actually I have gotten hit there so many times and it has helped. Also you can turn it backwards when you are fielding so if it takes a bad hop and hits you it wont hurt.
Best wrist protection available
Evoshield makes top of the line protective gear. All of it looks sweet, it's comfortable, lightweight and keeps you safe when you play. These wrist guards don't have any weight to them and have a plastic padding that forms to your wrist when you open it, and all you have to to is wear it for about five minutes. If you're looking for any kind of arm band to top off your baseball swagger, evoshield makes it easy to do while keeping you safe at the same time.
My son had a cyst removed from his wrist and it hasn't bothered him since.
I bought this for my son who plays catcher for his high school baseball team. It works very well at protecting his wrist for those unpredictable in-the-dirt curveballs and change-ups that he has to drop and block.
Looks good and Helps a lot
I bought this last season because I play infield and first. I have only been hit in the wrist a few times but it hurts a lot. This is great for almost all infielders.