- TR3 F.L.O. (Fused Layer Optimized) Composite is a cutting edge formation of DeMarini's TR3 composite
- The naturally chaotic, random fusing of carbon fibers creates a more compact carbon which enables DeMarini to design a stronger and lighter bat than ever before
- This stronger design allows DeMarini to distribute the weight evenly throughout the bat, producing faster bat speeds so you can generate even more power
- At the core of DeMarini's Double Wall constuction is two independent composite walls with thin layers and tight weave separated by DeMarini Flex Film, creating a dynamic springboard hitting surface with maximum trampoline effect and sweet spot
- Revolutionary Half + Half two-piece hitting system introduced by Demarini that silences feedback on off-center hits and creates the largest, most responsive sweet spot by flexing before impact and re-coiling with a burst of ball-launching energy
- The CF5's internal Geo End Cap is designed to maintain stiffess in the barrel, keeping the energy focused at the impact of the ball to prevent power from escaping out the end of the bat
- 2 5/8" barrel diameter
- USSSA BPF 1.15 approved
Age Group: Senior, Gender: Men's, Sport: Baseball
Write Your Own Review
Success with new bat
By A Mom
Bought this bat for my son who was struggling to increase his bat speed and get a base hit. He hit a triple last night, which was his second time to use this bat! The bat has a light weight feel. Good for the contact hitter.
Best Bat to Date
My son loves his new Demarini CF5. In fact, his first game using the bat, had 2 doubles and a legit HR. The ball really pops off the bat well. Highly recommend!!
Better than my every bat I have every had
This is the best bat I have ever put my hands on. I got it as a gift from my granddad. It's a great bat after you get it broken in. The bat in is fun, I recommend this bat. Better than my s1, Distance, Rip-it and others I have gotten in 2012 and 2013.