- Lightweight Pro model with Premium Kangaroo Leather upper & Infinity Wave for ultimate feel and performance
- Premium Kangaroo Leather body construction
- Infinity Wave Technology provides cushioning and stability
- Full length molded EVA Foot bed offers incredible shock absorption and cushioned feel
- Forefoot Flex response with Pro Flex multi-zone flex points
- Mizuno’s patented 9-Spike configuration outsole
- Specifically designed for baseball’s primary running, batting, and throwing movements
Age Group: Adult, Color: Black/White
Write Your Own Review
Great leather cleats
Although these cleats are not 100% leather, they work for me. Most cleats out there seem fake because all of the plastic used. These cleats are great quality. They look and feel great with one exception. The insoles are a little on the hard site. I would suggest swapping out with some "aftermarket" ones. A damp cloth and black shoe polish makes my cleats look brand new on game day.
Sturdy shoe but light
Quick shipping to Canada! Nice shoe. With shipping it works out to retail but I think it's worth it for these. I just threw out an old KL pair of Mizunos that lasted 10+ yrs with regular care (polishing & cleaning). Did notice more plastic/rubber around the sole of these newer models. Hope they hold up. The nice thing about the old all leathers was that with proper care they would last a long long time!
comfortable off the mound
By Brett "Bubba" DeVall
Since I pitch, I have the toes on my left shoe protected and 9 spike is a well gripping shoe.
One of the few real leather baseball cleats still available. Comfortable, classic look.
Nice cleats. Very comfortable but could use more color variations. Definitely a great buy.