- Form-fitting CompFit ankle construction delivers incredible, snug feel for an extra boost of speed
- MPZ tongue custom forms to your foot and provides added protection
- Full length Micro G cushioning midsole delivers light, ultra-responsive, low-to-the-ground performance for better natural stability and comfort
- Molded 4D Foam insole custom forms to the foot providing optimal shock absorption and rebound as well as preventing internal foot slip and increasing lateral stability
- UA Spine technology does what other cleats can't: it gives you a responsive, lightweight cushioning system that supports your every move
- The Pebax built, UA Spine Cage is the foundation on which everything is built
- By coring out the outsole, and removing as much unnecessary material as possible, UA is able to create one of the lightest and most supportive cleats around
- UA's reengineered Rotational Traction Technology features extra-wide UA Fang spikes in a circular, 6-3 configuration for an extra boost of speed and power-enhancing torque
- Steel cleats in heel and forefoot for ultimate traction
Age Group: Adult, Gender: Men's, Material: Metal, Shoe Width: D, Style: Mid
Write Your Own Review
The cleats look shiny new out of the box, and even though they look really stupid, wear your pants low over them and they look amazing, they also will never fall off. They are very comfy and surprisingly lightweight. The main problem is durability, after 1 month they started to fall apart, and I once got stepped on, which ripped the whole front off of them. Not worth $120.
These are the most comfortable cleats I've owned. But they don't look good with high socks. Great for those with wide feet.
Poor quality for high price
I bought these cleats at the beginning of the season and after 10 games the toe is falling off and the fabric is ripping. Low quality for $130, sending back to Under Armour.
Great ankle support
These give extremely good ankle support, while being comfortable all the way up at the same time. They have great traction and help give you an explosive first step.
Very comfortable but the design isn't the greatest.