- Floating tumb technology increases glove flexibility and adaptability
- Neoprene bridge gives added flex acrosse the knuckle back
- Quad-Flex creasing decreases material buildup between your hand and the bat handle
- Contoured asymmetrical wristband shapes to your wrist
- One-piece leather palm maintains tactility and provides a smooth, seamless feel on any bat
- Pittards Gripster leather improves gripping properties when in contact with moisture of any kind, whether fram perspiration or atmostpheric humidity
- Sold by the pair
Age Group: Adult,Sport: Baseball,Gender: Men's
Write Your Own Review
Some of the best gloves I've owned
For only paying $20, these things were incredible. They were comfy and very durable. I went with the plain black, lasted me four months with no issues before I lost them at a tournament :(
Theses gloves are very comfortable and grip like crazy.
I loved them when I got them but they ripped relatively early into the season.
Good But Rip
I had these for 1 season of hard practice and games and they were really good. They ripped but i think it was time for them to rip anyway.
Overall really nice.