- This glove is made to the exact specifications of the game day glove worn by 2011 Gold Glove Award Winner Matt Weiters
- Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, Heart of the Hide glove durability remains unmatched
- Heart of the Hide traditional leather shell
- Tennessee Tanning pro lace
- Deer-tanned cowhide lining
- 34" catcher model
- 1-piece Solid web
- Conventional back
Age Group: Adult, Gender: Men's, Position: Catcher's, Sport: Baseball
Write Your Own Review
Best glove that I have ever owned.
The Rawlings Heart of the Hide PROCM43JT M. Weiters catcher's mitt that I purchased in my opinion is one of the best mitts out on the market today. Even though this glove is no a $499 Mizuno glove it gives me the best feedback and performance that I look for in a catchers mitt. I have owned many different catchers mitts but when I got my hands on this one, I knew that it was the one. Best glove out on the market today both great on the field and at a price that is not to bad for a college athlete.
Without a doubt the best glove I have ever used. When you get the glove on you feel like a pro ball player and any ball you get leather on is gonna stay in your glove. Without a doubt the best glove I have ever used (again).
I got this glove for my birthday. I love the color of the leather and there is no sting at all. This is my dream glove but the one thing is that it will take very long to break in. I got this in December and it's march and I haven't broken it in fully but it's worth the money.