- This glove is made to the exact specifications of the game day glove worn by 2011 Gold Glove Award Winner Jacoby Ellsbury
- Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, Heart of the Hide glove durability remains unmatched
- Heart of the Hide traditional leather shell
- Tennessee Tanning pro lace
- Deer-tanned cowhide lining
- 12 3/4" outfield model
- Pro H web
- Conventional back
Age Group: Adult, Gender: Men's, Sport: Baseball, Style: Left Handed Throw
Write Your Own Review
This glove is stiff but it's good for outfielders
I'm a new man.
By Robert Gibbins
This glove got to me in New Zealand in 5 days! Amazing service. She is going to be a bit of work to break in it but I can tell it will be something special. Good thing I have the time to do it right, with a glove this nice you want to be easy going. On the back it has a suede feeling leather which sets it apart. It looks blueish in some photos but it is certainly all black. Great outfielders glove and I'm sure it will be mine for a very long time. Very happy.