- Made from Italian leather, born in the Tuscany region of Italy, marked by a tight grain structure allowing for a flawless appearance
- The third layer of Italian calf lining creates a luxuriously smooth feel while the 100% wool padding adds an extra layer of cushion
- Hand-sewn welting, which reverses the way a glove is sewn together, eliminates the conjoining leather piece that would normally rub against your thumb and hinder your hand movements
- With Dual Core Performance, upon impact, the inner palm and lining adjust to the shape of the outer palm in order to absorb the impact
- Position-specific break points enable the glove to close naturally and easily, giving you the durability and function you need at the moment of impact
- Primo leather and lacing undergoes an intensive hot-stuffed injection treatment that repels water and ensures durability
- Laces are tested to 100-pound tensile strength, creating a shape that endures all conditions
- 13" professional first base pattern
- Conventional back
- Single-post, Double-bar web
Position: First Base, Sport: Baseball
Write Your Own Review
This is Rawlings top of the line glove here, great high quality leather, not a stitch out of place and lives up to its name Primo(number one). One major downside is its weight, other than that, great buy.
By 1stbase matt
A little pricey but if you're looking for an amazing glove to play a long time with this is your glove. Minimal break in time if you like a stiffer glove. Italian leather is awesome and color is great. Everything you expect from Rawlings. If your thinking about a new glove the Primo series is the way to go!
this is a great glove
This glove is amazingly comfortable. It doesn't hurt with a line drive. It is the best first base glove I have tried and it's comfortable for your hand. So go ahead buy this glove, you won't regret it.
Best Glove Ive Ever owned
By The King
Ok the glove is a little pricey. Is it worth it? Yes, without a doubt. The leather is very high quality and the color is great. Break in time isn't too bad but like I said before the leather is very high quality so you're going to have to work it a little. I'd say it takes a good 2 months until it's ready for game use. Very little shock when you catch the ball and the big pocket is great for scoops. Only downside is that it's a little heavy.
One of the best gloves I've seen yet. For $400 it's a great buy. If you're willing to pay for this glove, than you're smart. Like the Italian leather. Stings very little.
in my opinion this is the best first baseman's glove out there