- Strategically designed to use the perfect material in every place on the glove to give you leather where it counts, and SuperSkin everywhere else, for the lightest playing glove on the market
- Superskin, demanded by Wilson's top athletes, is 2x stronger than cowhide leather, but only 1/2 the weight
- Pro-Stock leather, American Steerhide prized by professional players for its rugged durability and unmatched feel; the perfect ball glove leather
- Dual-Welting, the "exposed edges" of leather along each finger back, is done twice on each finger to provide the most durable pocket and long lasting break in
- Dri-Lex ultra breathable wrist lining transfers moisture from the skin, keeping your hand cool and dry
- Pro Laced T-Web
- Black leather with royal blue laces
- 12" pattern
Write Your Own Review
Awesome glove, worth the money. Broke in quickly, the super skin made it lighter, but still a solid glove. Waited a while to buy it for my son, I did a lot of research. The quality is top notch. Very pleased with it. He uses it for pitching/outfield in 13u travel ball.
This glove is awesome and it has a great feel to it. I would recommend getting it.
Glove really pops out
Love the black with the blue. Great glove. Forms to your hand nicely and has a quick break in time. Great for pitchers.
sweet glove for pitching
This glove looks so amazing down to every detail. The black leather and blue laces makes for an amazing look and may even distract the batter a little bit as well. It forms perfectly to your hand being a Wilson A2000, and its definitely worth the price.
This glove has it all: Great size, unbelievable look, amazing quality and great durability. Couldn't ask for a better glove.