- The top 5% of Pro Stock hides are triple sorted for consistency and flawlessness - these become tanned specifically for the A2K
- Leather consistency leads to a stronger pocket
- Rolled Dual Welting used strips of Pro Stock leather, skived thin and rolled to provide long laster shape, but allowing for a quicker break in
- 2X Palm Construction uses a thin, strategically cut piece of leather, placed between the palm liner and outer shell, providing maximum pocket stability and a quicker break in
- A master technician spends 3x more time pounding and shaping your glove by hand at the factory, reducing break in time for you
- 1/2 Moon web
- 32.5" pattern
Size: 32.5, Style: Right-Handed Throw
Write Your Own Review
Nice catcher's mitt
Forms to your hand instantly. Not a better quality catcher's mitt on the market. Terrific glove
Used it all other gloves, then switched to it my year of college. Not a better glove on the market. Breaks in easy, holds it shape even after many bullpens and deep pocket. Recommended over any other glove.
By THE B-Mock
This is such a nice glove, I've never had one myself but I've used one before, it is simply amazing!!!!
This catchers mitt is amazing for stopping those wild pitches and saving critical runs. My team mate got one of these and he broke it in within a month and every ball that hits his glove just gets sucked in, avoiding those dropped strike three balls. That may ruin a game or an inning.