Sometimes a man needs choices. DP's A2K features Red and Black Pro-Stock Select leather and all the technical refinements of his A2000.
- 2013 game model for Dustin Pedroia
- All of the meticulously designed A2K features work together to provide the same core benefit: a truly long lasting glove that breaks in faster than ever
- The top 5% of Pro Stock hides are triple sorted for consistency and flawlessness, resulting in the softest and most durable leather Wilson has
- Rolled Dual Welting uses thin strips of Pro Stock leather that are skived thin and rolled to provide long lasting shape and allowing for quicker break in
- Double Palm Construction uses a thin, strategically cut piece of leather that is placed between the palm liner and outer shell, providing maximum pocket stability
- A master technician spends 3x more time pounding and shaping your glove by hand at the factory, reducing break in time for you
- 11.5" infield model
Size: 11.5, Style: Right-Handed Throw, Age Group: Adult
Write Your Own Review
This glove left me speechless
I was very surprised to learn that Wilson was going to make an almost all red glove. It is very nice and is perfect for middle infield. Very very flashy glove
Beast glove very flashy
Wilsons are the best, hands down perfect leather, last a lifetime. Buy this glove, you won't be disappointed, I promise.
The only con is that everyone is going to want to use it so keep an eye out on it when you put it down!