DatDude Pattern is Wilson's base 1786 infield model, but with the style and flair required by DatDudeBP.
- 2013 game model for Brandon Phillips
- All of the meticulously designed A2K features work together to provide the same core benefit: a truly long lasting glove that breaks in faster than ever
- The top 5% of Pro Stock hides are triple sorted for consistency and flawlessness, resulting in the softest and most durable leather Wilson has
- Rolled Dual Welting uses thin strips of Pro Stock leather that are skived thin and rolled to provide long lasting shape and allowing for quicker break in
- Double Palm Construction uses a thin, strategically cut piece of leather that is placed between the palm liner and outer shell, providing maximum pocket stability
- A master technician spends 3x more time pounding and shaping your glove by hand at the factory, reducing break in time for you
- 11.5" infield model
Size: 11.5, Style: Right-Handed Throw, Age Group: Adult
Write Your Own Review
By just me
I like this glove a lot but it just seems a little smaller than 11.25, but I still love it!
Left speechless again
Again, I was left speechless at how good looking this glove looks. Very flashy and performs great.
I recommend this glove for a serious player. The leather is unbeatable and well worth what you pay for it. If you take great care of it it will last you a lifetime.