- Handcrafted to enhance fielding performance, Worth Legit series gloves feature custom-fitting hand adjustments that make your glove feel like an extension of your hand
- Full grain, double tanned, soft pro-grade shell leather provides excellent shape retention
- USA tanned pro-lace
- PORON XRD palm and index finger padding
- Full grain palm and finger back linings
- Custom-fit, adjustable, non-slip pull strap back
- 14" softball pattern
- Pro H web
Age Group: Adult, Position: Fielder, Size: 14, Sport: Slowpitch
Write Your Own Review
Excellent Softball Glove - Fast Break-in
Picked this glove up to use in the outfield for softball. Couldn't be happier with it so far. The leather is very soft and workable right out of the bag but still has plenty of support.
I put it in the oven to speed up the break in process. Worked like a charm. Also the pocket forms nicely and once the ball is locked in, it isn't coming out of this glove.
I shift my fingers over where I put my ring and pinky fingers in the same slot and this glove still makes it feel natural and under control. Worth says this glove is designed for comfort and I think they nailed it.
Soft, fast break-in, comfortable, affordable, unique style.
Not a great pop sound (if you care), the white will show dirt and mud pretty quick so keep that in mind.