(Click On Image To Enlarge View)
- Oversize softball pattern maintains shape and allows for players to adjust the pocket to their playing preference
- All leather shell designed for quick and easy break-in while providing long lasting durability throughout the season
- Custom-fit strap to perfectly fit your hand
- Silencer palm pad to reduce ball impact
- 13" softball pattern
- Closed back with adjustable Velcro strap
- Deep modified 6-finger web
Write Your Own Review
This is a very good glove. Breaking it in was very quick and easy. I'm a pitcher and taking line drives at me the glove has held up great!
Recommended for little league
Glove comes extremely loose and game ready. Extremely lightweight (which can also be a con depending on your preferences).
The construction is extremely flimsy near the top of the pinky and ring finger, so if you happen to go after a screamer and not hit the pocket, the ball can overpower and bend the glove away rather than corral the ball into the pocket. Same goes for the thumb, its really weak just above your finger tip and will bend away.
I had purchased a SSK for $50 that I swear could have sold for $200 easily, so maybe I was pressing my luck with this glove at this price. I would recommend it for little league out fielders and girls softball.