- Cut and selected from naturally grown trees in the Pennsylvania forests, ensuring the highest possible grade of wood for each bat
- Billets cut to exact standards
- Bone rubbed for the perfect feel
- Albert Pujols' signature Marucci model
- The AP5 has a tapered handle and moderate to large barrel
- The bat was originally designed to give him total control at the plate
- The tapering provides great balance for a large barreled bat
- Engineered for hitters who are looking for balance and power in their swing
Material: Maple, Sport: Baseball
Age Group: Adult,Sport: Baseball,Material: Maple,Series: AP5 Albert Pujols Pro Model
Write Your Own Review
When I got this bat, it was the first wooden bat I had. I immediately loved it much more than any more of my BBCOR bats and I love hitting with it. I have used it for 6 months, and there is only cosmetic damage so far. I would recommend this to anyone looking to swing a pro-level wooden bat.
The Albert Pujols pro Model Maple Baseball Bat is a very strong durable bat that will last a player a long time with a long time supply of hits. I would definitely recommend this bat to anyone player. Just look at some of the Major League players using Marruci's like Albert Pujolis, Andrew McCutchen, and even Jose Bautista.
this bat's great, but my whole team is trying to use it.