(Click On Image To Enlarge View)
- Exclusive Ecco game ready leather engineered specifically to provide softness on the first day of ownership and durability for years to come
- 2X Palm Constuction uses a thin, strategically cut piece of leather placed between the palm liner and outer shell, providing maximum pocket stability and a quicker break in
- SuperSkin is 2x stronger than cowhide leather, but only 1/2 the weight
- Sorbothane palm pad for protection
- Lower profile heel makes the glove more flexible
- Pro Stock pattern
- 12 1/2" pattern
- Hourglass web
Sport: Softball, Style: Left Handed Throw
Age Group: Adult,Size: 12.5,Sport: Fastpitch,Position: Fielder
Write Your Own Review
Excellent glove for all ages
This glove was super easy to break in. We got it on Friday and it was ready to use on Sunday. We just put a good coating of glove conditioner on Friday night, put a ball in it and then under the mattress until Sunday's practice. Glove was soft and easy enough for my 12 year old to squeeze. Come game time on Tuesday and you could not tell she only had only started using it on Sunday. It has a nice snug fit on her small hand. It will not slide around or have a chance of coming off. Whether she is on the mound or in the outfield it worked great.
The sales transaction was great. Once ordered it shipped promptly. No hassles and good communication from HomeRun Monkey.
Excellent Product & Service
The order for the Wilson A1000 FP125SS softball glove was handled the way Internet sales should - the product was the one I wanted at a reasonable price, it was easily found on the site, the ordering and checkout was quick & easy, and it was delivered on time. What more could I ask for.