- Same pro stock ash that the big leaguers use
- As one of the strongest timbers available, ash is durable and known for it's exceptional feel
- Ash is porous and lightweight due to its open grain structure
- Ash contains a higher moisture content, resulting in additional flexibility and whip
- Bone Rubbed wood creates a more compressed, harder-hitting surface by rubbing away uneven spots or blemishes on the wood
Age Group: Adult,Sport: Baseball,Gender: Men's,Material: Ash
Write Your Own Review
I bought a couple of these bats to work in the cages for BP and it is exactly what I was looking for.. I don't play in any leagues that require wood bats right now but I prefer to get my swings in with a wood bat just to challenge myself. This bat was really durable and didn't just snap after a couple of pitches. It's got a great feel and flex to it. I will definitely be sticking to this bat for my BP work to get ready for my games.