HOMERUNMONKEY REVIEW GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AND WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The "HomerunMonkey Review Giveaway" (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia at the time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of MonkeySports, Inc. (“Sponsor’) are not eligible to enter. Giveaway is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Giveaway.
3. GIVEAWAY DESCRIPTION: The Giveaway begins at 12:00:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) on Spetember 3, 2014 and ends 11:59:59 PM PT on September 19, 2014 (the "Promotion Period"). One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Participants must write and submit a verified review for one of the products featured on a participating website during the Giveaway Period in order to receive an entry in the Giveaway.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Potential Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about Spetmerb 26, 2014 from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. The random drawing will be conducted by MonkeySports, Inc. Judges’/Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Giveaway. Runner Up winners will be awarded a prize position. Runner Up winners will be asked to provide a numerical list ranking the prizes based on desirability. The highest remaining prize will be awarded to the Runner Up winner based on prize position. Potential Winners will be notified by electronic mail on or about September 26, 2014. Potential Prize winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, within three (3) business days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame or with the Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Giveaway Period. If an entrant changes his/her email address after he/she enters the Giveaway, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Administrator by postal mailing notice to Administrator’s address (listed below in rule #11) to be received by the end of the Giveaway Period.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Mizuno Generation Baseball Bat. All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitutions or transfers of prize permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole and exclusive discretion. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. (Only one price, the Grand Prize, will is awarded under the Giveaway. There will be no other prizes or premiums awarded in addition to the single Prize.)
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS MONKEYSPORTS, INC., THEIR RESPECTIVE COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE GIVEAWAY OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by MonkeySports, Inc., users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit an Eligible Participant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway. Releases are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, postage-due or misdirected entries or mail. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Should any portion of the Giveaway be, in MonkeySports, Inc.’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of MonkeySports, Inc., corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Giveaway be unable to run as planned for any other reason, MonkeySports, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Giveaway and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken." CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE GIVEAWAY OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MONKEYSPORTS, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. MonkeySports, Inc.’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. MonkeySports, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Giveaway in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, MonkeySports, Inc. reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Giveaway. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Giveaway via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual’s IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and MonkeySports, Inc. in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California (with venue exclusively in the County of Riverside), without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
10. WINNER'S LIST: For the names of the Grand Prize winner, available after September 26, 2014, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by September 26, 2014 to: MonkeySports Inc., HomerunMonkey 2014 Reviews Giveaway Winner #19, 1550 Magnolia Ave., Corona, CA 92879.
11. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Giveaway is MonkeySports, Inc., 1550 Magnolia Ave., Corona, CA 92879.